Today I am thankful for my little nephew. I may not get to see you very often Matthew, but I am truly glad I get to be your Aunt. You are growing into a very handsome, loving little boy.
Today I am thankful for my sweet little niece. Isabella you are truly a blessing to this family. I have enjoyed watching you grow into the beautiful little girl that you are and I am so thankful that I will continue to get to see you grow up.
Today I am thankful for the opportunity to have been able to travel Europe for 3 years. We got to see some amazing places and create memories that will last a lifetime.
One of our favorite trips—-Budapest
Today I am thankful for my stepmother. While we may not have always gotten along, you have made my dad happy and that is all that matters to me. I am thankful that you hung in there with 3 very stubborn girls. We love you!
Today I am thankful for my grandmother. You may not be on this Earth anymore, but I know you are watching over us from Heaven. I am thankful for the many years we got together and am super glad I always had someone to run to when I got scared. I miss you dearly.
Today I am thankful for the opportunity to be able to buy a home and the fact that our offer was accepted.
Today I am thankful for having a job that I enjoy for now. I know that may not seem like a big deal but trust me it is. I enjoy the people I work for and I do not wake up and dread going into work.
Today I am thankful that I am almost finished with getting my Bachelor’s. It has been a long time coming and I can not wait to have my degree and move on to getting my Master’s. I have truly loved everything about Psychology.
1. Daniel. While not everyday has been sunshine and roses, he has always been that one person who could make me laugh. I love being able to cuddle up beside him and waking up next to him every morning.
2. Brody. This little boy has been such a ray of sunshine from the moment he entered our lives.
3. Coffee. I’m a straight up addict, people. I love waking up in the morning and pouring myself a cup of coffee as my daily ritual. It is usually best not to talk to me or expect me to do anything until I have had that cup of coffee either.
4. Nice long hot baths. I love being able to soak after a long day.
5. Young living Essential Oils. These little miracles in a bottle are amazing. I love the way almost all of them smell and I love the way I have been able to use them for certain things that I do not need medicine for anymore.
6. Rain. I love the way it sounds and the way it helps cool things down here in Alabama.
7. Receiving little surprises in the mail. When we are constantly getting bills or random trash in the mail it is always nice to have something else in the mail.
8. A good book. I love to curl up on the couch and read a good book.
9. A great wine. Who does not love wine?
10. My two fur babies. They have their moments but I would not trade either of them for the world.
- Dual Jet Bath Spa- Because who does not like to soak in the bath tub after a long hard day.
2. A Vacation to somewhere with a Beach
3. Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker
4. Apple Watch- Just another way to stay connected
5. Wooden Dice for the Outdoors
6. Customized Wine Cork Holder
7. Auburn Cornhole Board Set
8. Stackable Rings with my birthstone, my son’s birthstone and my husbands
sold at Kay’s
9. Tom’s Navy Natural Star Shoes
10. Leather Bracelet
That’s what I am wishing for right now. What is on your wish list?