Well, it is that time of year again. Time to start getting our kids ready to head back to school with new clothes, school supplies and a new teacher. Why not get our teachers ready for it too? They work so hard to make learning fun and exciting for our children. Today I will be sharing fun, inexpensive gifts that you and your children can make to help brighten their teachers first day back to school.
1. Personalized Ruler Wreath found here by Crafts Unleashed.
2. Ball Jar Teacher Gift found here by Lil Luna
3. Sharpie Teacher Gift found here by The Happy Scraps
4. Have a “Bright” School Year found here by TomKat Studio
5. Cheers to the Best School Year Yet found here by Anders Ruff
Or if you do not feel like making something or you do not have the time to a Diffuser with some oils can always be a good idea.
6. USB Orb Diffuser along with some oils can be ordered here
Hope these gave you a few ideas to help make that special teacher feel great for the beginning of school.