1. Daniel. While not everyday has been sunshine and roses, he has always been that one person who could make me laugh. I love being able to cuddle up beside him and waking up next to him every morning.
2. Brody. This little boy has been such a ray of sunshine from the moment he entered our lives.
3. Coffee. I’m a straight up addict, people. I love waking up in the morning and pouring myself a cup of coffee as my daily ritual. It is usually best not to talk to me or expect me to do anything until I have had that cup of coffee either.
4. Nice long hot baths. I love being able to soak after a long day.
5. Young living Essential Oils. These little miracles in a bottle are amazing. I love the way almost all of them smell and I love the way I have been able to use them for certain things that I do not need medicine for anymore.
6. Rain. I love the way it sounds and the way it helps cool things down here in Alabama.
7. Receiving little surprises in the mail. When we are constantly getting bills or random trash in the mail it is always nice to have something else in the mail.
8. A good book. I love to curl up on the couch and read a good book.
9. A great wine. Who does not love wine?
10. My two fur babies. They have their moments but I would not trade either of them for the world.